WHAT IT IS
Self-adhering color coat.
WHAT IT DOES
• Provides week-long wear, when used with VINYLUX® Weekly Top Coat.
• Dramatically improves adhesion to the natural nail for week-long wear.
• Lasts up to 4-times longer than traditional nail polishes.
• Includes adhesion promoters that completely eliminate the need for base coat.
• Matches SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Colors.
WHY YOU NEED IT
• Revolutionary polish that provides week-long wear.
• For clients who can’t wear nail polish because it chips in one or two days.
• Ideal color option over enhancements because it can be removed easily between appointments with the acetone allowing the wearer the option of changing her color between services.
• Ideal on toes for SHELLAC® Brand wearers.
- Volume in milliliters
- Volume in ounces
- Nail polish type
- Weekly wear nail polish
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Glycidoxypropyl Polysilsesquioxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Colorants.
1. Shape and smooth the nail extension edge with a CND file.
2. Remove the cuticle with CND CuticleAway and a cuticle pusher.
3. Wipe the nail with CND ScrubFresh and a lint-free pad.
4. Apply one thin layer of CND Vinylux Weekly Polish (shown in Masquerade) to all 10 nails, being sure to cap the free edge of each nail. (Don’t apply base coat first.)
5. Apply a second thin layer of CND Vinylux to all 10 nails, being sure to cap the free edge of each nail.
6. Apply a thin layer of CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat to all 10 nails. (Don’t cure in a UV lamp. The Top Coat becomes more durable over time when exposed to natural light.) The nails will be completely dry in eight and a half minutes. Let your clients enjoy the chip-free nail color.
7. When your client wants to change her Vinylux color, simply remove as you would traditional nail polish using CND Nourishing Remover (or any other acetone-based polish remover) and a plastic-backed cotton pad.