- On sale!
The ultra-durable, extremely powerful professional hairdryer, super compact
- 2200 W
- Brushless digital BLDC-ENDURO-X motor
- SANIFY System
- Ions generator
- Smart Airflow Technology
- SuperFlex cable 3 m with ROTOCORD
- Ripple wire SECURITY heating element
- 6 air flow/temperature settings
- COLD air button
- Removable metallic filter
- 2 professional ultra-slim concentrator nozzles: TOUCH ME cool nozzle (7,5 cm), standard nozzle (6 cm)
- Diffuser and pouch included
- Weight without cable 445 g
- Important: In order to guarantee additional protection, it is recommended that a differential breaker with an intervention current not greater than 30 mA is installed in the electrical system which feeds the device. For further information, contact a qualified electrician.
- Make sure the unit is perfectly dry before using it.
- WARNING: Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, shower, basins or other vessels containing water.
- This appliance can be used by children of 8 years and over, and by persons with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or who lack the relevant experience and knowledge, if they are suitably supervised or have been instructed in safe appliance use and made aware of the associated risks.
- Do not allow children to play with the appliance.
- Children must not perform cleaning and maintenance procedures unless supervised.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. Do not use your unit if it is not working properly. Do not try to repair this electrical unit yourself, rather contact an authorized technician.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- Plug the hairdryer into an alternating current outlet only, and make sure that the voltage for your electricity supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate of the appliance.
- Do not immerse in water or other liquids.
- Never put the appliance in a place where it could fall into water or in other liquids.
- Do not try to recover an electric appliance fallen into water, but unplug it immediately from the mains supply.
- Turn the unit off when you put it down.
- Unplug the appliance when not in use, but never do it by pulling the cord.
- Remember to check regularly that the air inlet and outlet grills are clean.
- Allow your appliance to cool before storing away and do not wrap the supply cord around the hairdryer in storage.
- This unit must only be used for the purposes for which it is expressly intended. Any other use is to be considered improper and therefore dangerous. The manufacturer accepts no responsibility for damage caused by improperor erroneous use.
- (Only for models 560.., 566.., 581.., 583.., 584..,585.., 586.., 587..) This hairdryer is designed for professional use.
When set to maximum temperature values, the appliance produces very hot air. To avoid damaging the hair or skin when using the product in a domestic environment, select lower temperature values or do not concentrate on individual areas for too long.
- The A-weighted sound pressure level of the hairdryers for professional use is below 70 dB(A).
- Designation of the appliance (see technical product specifications)
HAND-HELD HAIR DRYER FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
This hairdryer conforms to the safety regulations regarding electrical appliances.
This hairdryer has a safety cut-out which will operate in case of overheating. The dryer will re-set itself after being left to cool for a few minutes, but please check air inlet and outlet grills are perfectly clean before continuing to use the dryer.
This appliance conforms to European Directives 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 2011/65/EU, 2015/863/EU, 2009/125/EC, 2012/19/EU and Regulation (EC) No. 1275/2008.
Switching (only if applicable to the model purchased)
Model 530.., 533.., 541.., 542.., 553.., 554..
ON = ON/OFF (Pressure must be maintained to operate the hairdryer)
0 = Off
1 = warm/low power
2 = hot/high power
Model 543., 545., 560., 561., 566., 581., 583., 584., 585., 586., 587..
0 = Off
1 = low power
2 = high power
1 = tiepid air (=COOL model 543.., 545.., 561..)
2 = warm (=1/ECO model 543.., 545.., 561..)
3 = hot (=2/MAX model 543.., 545.., 561..)
Mod. 583.11/P, 583.10, 584.02/IP, 584.03/P., 585.., 586.., 587..
ON = On/Off (pressure must be maintained to operate the hairdryer)
0 = Off
1 = low power
2 = high power
1 = tiepid air
2 = warm
3 = hot
COOL or COLD function (for hairdryers fitted with this device)
This function is used to set hair waves after styling.
eQ-AIRcontroller function (for hairdryers fitted with this device)
Any appliance operating faults are indicated by means of an LED.
- BLUE flashing LED and BLUE steadily lit LED: checking phase and optimal operation.
- RED flashing LED: temporary fault (e.g. hairdryer too close to the hair).
- RED steadily lit LED: permanent fault. In this case:
- Clean the air inlet grille.
- Keep the air outlet grille at least 2 cm away from the hair or any other obstacles.
If the red LED remains lit steadily after these steps, please contact your nearest Valera Support Center.
Fit the flat-air styling nozzle onto the hairdryer for added styling control whilst drying.
Diffuser (if supplied with this model)
This accessory helps to volumise hair and adds soft body and texture to naturally curly or permed hair.
Scrunch damp (but not wet) hair in your fist, lifting it upwards and allowing the warm air from the diffuser to pass through your fingers.
ATTENTION: when you fit the diffuser onto the hairdryer use only on the lowest heat/speed setting.
Filter (only if applicable to this model)
The hairdryer is equipped with a removable filter, which prevents dust particles and hair from being sucked in by the fan. The filter can be washed under running water. To remove it, pull the rear grill off.
After cleaning the filter, make sure that it is completely dry before placing it again into the hairdryer. Then place the rear grill on the hairdryer.
Ionic Care (only if applicable to this model)
This function is associated with a generator that produces millions of purifying negative ions.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Before cleaning always unplug the hairdryer from the mains supply.
You can clean your appliance with a cloth dampened with water.
Do not immerse the appliance in water or in other